The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic has begun accreditation of foreign journalists to participate in the coverage of the elections of members of the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic-2021.
Foreign media representatives wishing to take part in the coverage of the elections should submit the following list of required documents to the e-mail of the Information Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Elections 2021”.
- A letter on the official letterhead of the mass media signed by the management of this mass media (full names of the correspondents sent, technical staff, terms, and purpose of accreditation);
- Information about the presented media;
- Completed application form (application);
- Scanned copy of the passport;
- Biography or CV/resume, with indication of e-mail address;
- Photo 3х4 in electronic form.
All necessary documents should be submitted before November 1, 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Submitting an application does not automatically mean accreditation. Following the consideration of the appeal, the Ministry makes a decision on the accreditation of journalists or on the refusal of accreditation.
After receiving confirmation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic on accreditation, journalists should contact the Central Commission for Elections and Referenda of the Kyrgyz Republic by phone: +996 312 66-54-52.
For all additional questions regarding the accreditation of foreign journalists, you can contact by phone: +996312626559 (Information Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic), as well as to the Central Commission for Elections and Referenda of the Kyrgyz Republic by phone: +996 312 66-54-52.