The withdrawal from the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic of a person residing in the territory of a foreign state is carried out on the basis of the voluntary expression of the will of such a person in a simplified procedure, with the exception of cases of refusal to withdraw from the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who permanently reside outside the Kyrgyz Republic submit to the diplomatic missions or consular offices of the Kyrgyz Republic the following documents:
1) application form for withdrawal from the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic in two copies (Appendix 2);
2) Passport and birth certificate;
3) certificate of marriage, certificate of divorce, death of the spouse (wife) or court decision on the recognition of the spouse (deceased) or missing, if applicable;
4) a document of the tax authority of the Kyrgyz Republic (on the last place of residence of the applicant in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic) on the absence of tax arrears;
5) confirmation of payment of consular fees;
6) two color photographs 4x6 cm in size on a white background.
If the applicant simultaneously applies for the withdrawal of minor children from the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic, then, depending on the circumstances provided for by law, the following shall be submitted:
1) certificate of birth, establishment of guardianship or guardianship, deprivation of parental rights;
2) written consent of the parties to terminate or preserve the child's citizenship, if one of the parents or guardians remains a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, certified by a notary or diplomatic mission or consular office of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) written consent of children aged 14 to 18 years to change citizenship, certified by a notary or diplomatic representation, or a consular office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The application is submitted by the applicant personally and must be signed by the applicant specifying the date of compilation.
An application for changing the citizenship of a child or an incompetent person is submitted by their parents or other legal representatives at the place of residence of the child or incapacitated person.
When submitting an application for withdrawal from the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic of a minor child, one of whose parents remains a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, the written consent of the latter to the withdrawal of a minor child from the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic is required. Such applications must be notarized, and outside the country - by the diplomatic mission or consular office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The application shall be drawn up in a form corresponding to the specific grounds for the acquisition or termination of the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic. All necessary documents are collected in two copies: one original application of documents is attached to one application, and copies to the other.
The original of the document presented by the applicant, certifying his identity (passport and (or) residence permit), is subject to return. A copy of this document shall be attached to the application, the conformity of which to the original shall be checked by an official and certified by its signature and stamp of the authorized body.
The application form is filled in by hand or using technical means (typewriters, computers). The text of the statement, executed by hand, should be legible. When filling out the application form, abbreviations and abbreviations are not allowed, as well as corrections. The answers to the questions contained in the application form should be exhaustive.