In order to protect public health, take measures to prevent the penetration and prevent the further spread of coronavirus infection (COVID-19) on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, in accordance with Article 7 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On External Migration”, Article 31 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On State the border of the Kyrgyz Republic ”, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic“ On protecting the health of citizens in the Kyrgyz Republic ”and“ On public health ”, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of Kyrgyzstan zskoy Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic":
1. Introduce from 00:00 on March 19, 2020 a time limit at all checkpoints across the state border of the Kyrgyz Republic on the entry into the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of citizens of foreign states and stateless persons, until the official cancellation of this order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, for exception:
- accredited or appointed employees of diplomatic missions and consular offices of foreign states in the Kyrgyz Republic, accredited or appointed employees of international organizations and their missions located in the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as family members of these persons, when informing them in advance of their arrival through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic Republic;
- members of delegations of foreign states and international organizations going to the Kyrgyz Republic at the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- drivers engaged in international freight transport, crews and flight personnel of aircraft, train and locomotive brigades of international railway traffic;
- employees of the State Enterprise “National Company“ Kyrgyz Temir Zholu ”under the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic, providing daily work of the railway in the territory of neighboring states (Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Uzbekistan), according to passports (ID - card);
- citizens of foreign states and stateless persons who are members of the families of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic (subject to documentary evidence of close family ties - spouse, their parents, children, grandparents) or who have a permanent residence permit of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. To establish that the departure of citizens of foreign states and stateless persons from the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, including those specified in paragraph 1 of this order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, is carried out in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To suspend the registration of entry visas of all categories to citizens of foreign states and stateless persons planning to visit the Kyrgyz Republic.