Procedure for consular registration (registration) citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Iran
1. Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, including their children, who leaving Kyrgyzstan and arriving to the Islamic Republic of Iran for a period of more than 3 months, within 3 , 7 days from the date of arrival in the IRI are registered at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Teheran.
2. For consular registration of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic and their children, citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic must:
- Fill out an application of the established form (obtained at the Embassy), sign and submit to the consular officer (information about the minor children of the applicant are entered into the card of the mother/father);
- submit a general passport of the Kyrgyz Republic and its copy;
- two 3x4 photos.
3. After that, the consular officer makes a note in the passport on registration with affixing the “Accepted for consular registration” stamp, dates and signature, also stamped with the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Tehran.
4. In case of permanent departure of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic from Iran, this citizen is removed from the consular register in the prescribed manner.