The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic has started accreditation of foreign journalists to participate in the coverage of the meeting of the Council of Heads of States of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, which will be held on June 13-14, 2019 in Bishkek.
Foreign media representatives who wish to take part in covering the meeting should send the following list of required documents to the e-mail address of the Information Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic – email@example.com with a note «Summit2019».
List of required documents:
- Written application from the management of the media organization interested in the accreditation of a journalist;
- A completed Application Form (download);
- Scanned copy of the Passport;
- Copy of the identification card of a journalist;
- 3x4 sized photo in electronic format;
- A completed table form (download).
All necessary documents should be submitted by May 30, 2019. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Submission of an application does not mean automatic accreditation. As a result of consideration of the appeal, the Ministry makes a decision on accreditation of journalists or on refusal of accreditation.
After receiving confirmation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic on accreditation, the journalist is considered to be accredited and can take part in covering the event.
For any additional questions regarding the accreditation of foreign journalists, please contact us by phone +996 312 626 559.