In accordance with the new amendments made to the Algorithm of actions to prevent the spread of Covid-19, all foreign citizens or stateless persons entering the Kyrgyz Republic, must provide PCR test conducted in the last 72 hours or a document (certificate) of Covid-19 vaccination.
The above requirements also apply to employees of diplomatic missions and international organizations accredited in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
These requirements do not apply to:
- members of official delegations of foreign states and international organizations, travelling at the invitation of the authorized body of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- children aged 5 years (inclusive);
- international observers travelling to the Kyrgyz Republic.
In case of expiration of the established validity periods of the PCR test results (72 hours) due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons related to the duration of the flight, citizens of foreign countries and stateless persons are required to undergo a PCR-test at the place of arrival in the country's air terminals.
The above requirements come into force:
- from June 19, 2021 - for citizens crossing the state border of the Kyrgyz Republic through air checkpoints;
- from June 12, 2021 - for citizens crossing the state border of the Kyrgyz Republic through land crossing points.