On November 26, 2020, at the initiative of the Kyrgyz side the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kyrgyz Republic to India Mr.Asein Isaev met with the Director General of the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) under the Indian Ministry of External Affairs of India Mr.Dinesh K.Patnaik in New Delhi.
Agreements were reached on the following issues.
- an increase in the quota for Kyrgyz students to study through ICCR programs, as well as the possibility of choosing a specialization according to the request of the Kyrgyz side;
- mutual recognition of higher education diplomas of the two countries;
- the possibility of holding a joint Kyrgyz-Indian art exhibition;
- mutual invitation of teachers and professors from India and Kyrgyzstan to conduct lectures on the basis of the faculties of international relations of universities of the two countries;
- prospects for cultural exchange in the post-covid period;
- exchange of experience in the field of general education schools.
Following the meeting, the Parties agreed to take specific measures to implement the said agreements.