The Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Switzerland, within the framework of its authority, may carry out notarial actions in the form of issuing powers of attorney and certifying applications for the implementation of legal actions in the Kyrgyz Republic on behalf of the principal.
Notarial actions are performed at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Geneva with the personal presence of the applicant (or during the quarterly consular visit in Italy) and the provision of the following documents:
1. Appeal on the design of the required document indicating the name, address of residence, telephone, e-mail address. Link to file
2. Passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. A copy of the passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic (a trusted person).
4. Depending on the type of document, provide:
- in the case of accompanying a minor child abroad, a copy of the birth certificate and a copy of the child’s civil passport.
- in the case of the right to manage immovable and movable property - a copy of the title document (registration certificate, house register, registration certificate of the car, sales contract, etc.).
Consular fees are 50 USD.
Банковские реквизиты Посольства
Банк / Bank: UBS SA, Switzerland
Номер счета / Account number: 793.423.00 Q
Номер клиринга / Clearing number: 240
Счёт на имя / Account name: Mission Permanente de la République du Kirghizistan Aupres de l'ONU
Адрес / Address: Avenue Blanc 51, 1202 Genève
№ CP: 80-2-2
SWIFT (BIC): UBSWCHZH12A
IBAN: CH35 0024 0240 7934 2300 Q