The Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan provides notary services within its authority such as endorsing power of attorney certificates and applications for legal actions in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Notary services are provided at the Embassy office in Islamabad with the personal presence of the applicant and upon submission of following documents:
- Application for registration of required document with indication of full name, residential address, telephone, e-mail address;
- ID card of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- A copy of passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, to whom the power of attorney is being granted;
Depending on the type of document, following documents need to be submitted:
- in case of accompanying a minor child abroad, a copy of the birth certificate and a copy of the child’s ID card;
- in case of power to manage immovable and movable property - a copy of the title document (registration certificate, house register, registration certificate of the car, sales contract, etc.);
For convenience of applicants, initial processing of applications for power of attorney is done via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for preliminary approval of the text of the power of attorney, date and time for arrival and signing of the document.