- Visa applicants should get appointment by phone numbers +(92 51) 2250010 / 2250020 and come on given date and time. Visitors without prior appointment will not be attended.
- Consular section operation hours for submission of documents: 09:00AM-13:00PM Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Consular section operation hours for delivering documents: 03:00PM-06:00PM Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- Visa applicants are required to submit following documents:
- Invitation by Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic (visa reference) or private invitation issued by State Registration Service of the Kyrgyz Republic and endorsed by Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Two filled visa application forms (typed on computer, download Visa Form);
- Colored copy of passport and CNIC of the applicant valid for at least six months from the date the visa starts;
- Two recent photos of applicant (3x4 cm);
- Police character certificate (in English, attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan);
- Medical certificate (HIV-AIDS test, HCV, HBV, ТВ, attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan in case certificate is issued by private hospital);
- Diplomas and certificates of education (for students);
- Bank statement for last six month (for businessmen);
- Visa applicants will not be attended outside consular section operating hours.
NO VISA REQUIRED
For indefinite period:
For 90 days:
For 60 days:
SIMPLIFIED VISA REGIME (invitation letter is not required)