Applicants for requesting documents from the Kyrgyz Republic can be:
1. Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, foreign citizens and stateless persons for whom documents are requested;
2. Relatives of the deceased or other interested persons in case that the person for whom the civil status act was previously recorded;
3. Parents or representatives of the guardianship authority if the person to whom the birth certificate has been filed has not reached the age of majority on the day of issuing the second certificate;
4. Another person if a power of attorney certified in accordance with the established procedure, was submitted by a person who has the right to receive documents in accordance with this clause.
The following documents should be submitted to obtain and certify documents from the Kyrgyz Republic (certificate of good conduct, civil status, birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate and other archival documents):
1. Application in any form addressed to the Consul General of the Kyrgyz Republic indicating the full name of the applicant, his place of residence, telephone, e-mail address and a request to assist in obtaining the necessary document from the Kyrgyz Republic;
2. One color photo 3x4 cm;
3. Completed application form in 3 copies (download the application form);
4. Copy of the passport of the Kyrgyz Republic and UAE resident visa;
5. Copy of the passport page with a note about the consular registration by the Consulate General of the Kyrgyz Republic in the UAE (for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic);
6. Consular fees are not charged.