The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic has begun accreditation of foreign media representatives to participate in the coverage of The First Economic Forum "European Union -Central Asia " which will be held on 5 November 2021, Bishkek.
Foreign media representatives wishing to take part in the coverage of the event should submit the following list of required documents to the e-mail of the Information Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Forum EU-CA-Bishkek” before 21 October 2021.
• A letter on the official letterhead of the mass media signed by the management of this mass media (full names of the correspondents, technical staff)
• Information about the presented media;
• Completed application form (application);
• Scanned copy of the passport;
• Biography or CV/resume, with indication of e-mail address;
• Photo 3х4 in electronic form.
All necessary documents should be submitted before 21 October 2021.
Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Submitting an application does not automatically mean receiving accreditation. Following the consideration of the appeal, the Ministry makes a decision on the accreditation of journalists.
For all additional questions regarding the accreditation of foreign media representatives please contact by phone: +996312626559 (Information Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic).