In accordance with the joint decision of the competent authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic dated February 22-24, 2022, the following changes have been made to the Algorithm of actions to prevent the importation and spread of coronavirus infection COVID-19 in relation to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, foreign citizens and stateless persons, that are crossing the state border of the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter - Algorithm):
- the requirement to have a certificate for a PCR test or a document certifying receipt of a vaccine against coronavirus infection COVID-19 (in paper or digital formats) does not apply to the children under and including 12 years old (previously was up to 5 years old), accompanied by their parents (legal representatives);
- in case of detection of clinical manifestations (temperature, cough, etc.) in passengers and crew members, express testing for COVID-19 is carried out at the airport complex;
- in case of expiration of the PCR test (72 hours) for objective reasons related to the flight and flight delays, passengers are required to undergo express testing.
At the same time, we remind you that in order to enter the Kyrgyz Republic, citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, foreign citizens and stateless persons must present the results of a PCR test conducted over the last 72 hours from the moment of selection to arrival in the country or a document (certificate) certifying the receipt of a vaccine against coronavirus COVID-19 infection recognized in the Kyrgyz Republic (list of countries with certificates recognized in the Kyrgyz Republic is here).
The above requirements also apply to employees of diplomatic missions and employees of international organizations accredited in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
These requirements do not apply to:
Members of delegations of foreign states and international organizations visiting by the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other competent state authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- aircraft crews;
- children under the age of 12 inclusive, accompanied by their parents (legal representatives);
- visiting the Kyrgyz Republic international observers of the electoral process.
The above requirements come into force on March 1, 2022.