Rules for entering the Kyrgyz Republic within COVID-19
In accordance with the decision of the competent authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic dated April 30, 2022, the Algorithm of actions to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection COVID-19 in relation to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, foreign citizens and stateless persons crossing the state border of the Kyrgyz Republic was canceled.
Accordingly, from May 1, 2022, citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as foreign citizens and stateless persons, can enter the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, without presenting a vaccination certificate or PCR testing results.
Rules for entering Hungary within COVID-19
The Hungarian government has lifted mask requirements from March 7, 2022, and is phasing out most of the coronavirus-related measures. The government has also removed the following rules: governing the use of immunity certificates and allowing companies to make vaccines mandatory for employees. The special legal order will remain in place to ensure swift government action if the country is hit by a sixth wave of the pandemic. These rules can be re-introduced in the case of the sixth wave. In this case, it is expected that the symptoms of the disease will be milder than in previous waves.
The issues of lifting epidemiological restrictions on entry into Hungary were also raised, according to which, from March 7, 2022, when entering Hungary, travelers may not present vaccination or immunity certificates or test results. In addition, the removal of special access rules for certain services and events means that vaccination certificates are no longer required to enter indoor conventions or conferences, accommodation facilities, spas, sports or cultural events, music and dance festivals, or any open air events.
Recommendations for citizens traveling to Hungary
When visiting Hungary, in order to avoid loss of documents, money, personal belongings, etc. as a result of theft, robbery and other force majeure circumstances, the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic to Hungary strongly recommends being vigilant and careful!
1. Exercise general vigilance and caution.
2. Keep documents (national passport, etc.) separately from financial resources and valuables.
3. Do not keep documents, money and valuables in your pockets.
4. Bags with valuables, documents, etc. should never be left unattended. It is necessary that bags with belongings, documents, etc. be under the constant control of the owners.
5. It is advised to carry bags with valuables, documents on a belt over your shoulder in front of you, but not behind your back or on the side.
6. Avoid wearing expensive jewelry, especially in public places.
7. Avoid potentially dangerous places.
8. Exercise caution when moving around late.
In case of loss of documents and/or valuable belongings for various reasons, particularly in the event of losing a general passport, which is a travel document, without which it is impossible to cross borders, the following actions must be taken:
1. Immediately contact the consular officer of the nearest diplomatic mission of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. After informing about the incident and obtaining the necessary information, immediately contact the nearest police station.
3. Independently record the time of the call.
4. At the police station, submit an application (verbally or in writing) and demand preparing of an appropriate protocol.
5. Get the original or a copy of the protocol.
6. Independently record the address, contact details of the police station, as well as the name and position of the police officer (s) who accepted the application and prepared the protocol.
7. Contact the consular officer of the nearest diplomatic mission of the Kyrgyz Republic for further instructions.
8. If it is necessary to issue a Certificate of Return to the Kyrgyz Republic, prepare photographs (for each person) no larger than 3x4 cm in a digital format.
In cases of loss of a passport abroad, a procedure of issuing a Certificate of Return to the Kyrgyz Republic is provided that allows a citizen to return to the Kyrgyz Republic. The document is issued for a period not exceeding 30 days.
At the same time, one should take into account the fact that the Certificate of Return to the Kyrgyz Republic gives the right to a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic to return to Kyrgyzstan from the country of actual residence and does not give the right to visit other countries, regardless of the reasons.
In case of a loss of a passport, it is important to stay calm. With timely request addressed to the nearest diplomatic mission, citizens will be provided with the necessary assistance in issuing a Certificate of Return to the Kyrgyz Republic.
After returning to the Kyrgyz Republic, citizens should contact the Population Service Center within a month to receive a valid passport and, when submitting documents, attach the received Certificate of return to the Kyrgyz Republic.