The list of documents required for registration of the passport of the Kyrgyz Republic in foreign institutions:
- application form to be filled out by the responsible employee of the foreign institution;
- 2 color photos, with a clear image of the face, on a white background, on glossy paper, 4x6 cm in size for registration of the application form on paper;
- the receipts confirming payment for registration, production and issue of the General civil passport provided by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic (the persons exempted from payment of the state fee according to the legislation in the field of the state fee do not pay the state fee).
In addition to the above documents, the following documents are submitted:
1) at the request of one of the parents or other legal representative of a person under the age of 16:
- birth certificate of a person under 16 years of age;
- an application completed and signed by a parent or other legal representative of a person under the age of 16 (the application sets out the reason for obtaining a passport).
If one of the parents of the applicant is a citizen of a foreign state, it is necessary to submit his / her notarized consent, apostilled or legalized, if this procedure is provided for by international agreements entered into in accordance with the procedure established by law, to which the Kyrgyz Republic is a party, to issue a General civil passport for a citizen under 16 years of age;
2) at the address of the person who has reached 16 years of age:
- the passport of the sample of 2017 or the passport of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic of the sample of 2004 (if available) or the birth certificate;
3) at the address of the citizen performing exchange of the General civil passport:
a) due to the expiry of the visa stamp pages, upon expiry of the validity period:
- common passport to be exchanged;
b) in connection with change of personal data or detection of records mistakenly made in the civil passport:
- common passport to be exchanged;
- birth certificate or certificate of change of surname, name, patronymic, certificate of registration or divorce, death certificate of the spouse (spouse);
C) in case of damage to the passport:
- damaged passport, to be exchanged.
If it is impossible to establish the identity of the applicant and the details of the passport, the responsible employee of the foreign institution sent a request for the request for a copy of the form № 1 on the previously issued passport;
4) upon receipt of the second passport at the request of the applicant or in connection with the end of the visa pages and the presence of a valid visa of a foreign state in the passport, which has expired or expires:
- regular passport;
5) the loss of a passport:
- the passport of the sample of 2017 or the passport of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic of the sample of 2004 (if available) or the birth certificate.
If it is impossible to establish the identity of the applicant responsible employee of the foreign institution sent a request for the recovery of a copy of the form number 1 on the previously issued passport.
Registration of the Certificate of Return to the Kyrgyz Republic
A certificate of return to the Kyrgyz Republic is a temporary document certifying the identity of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic and ensuring his right to return to the Kyrgyz Republic.
In case a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic loses his passport, he is issued a certificate of return to the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter - certificate).
Issuance of the certificate is carried out by diplomatic missions and consular offices of the Kyrgyz Republic upon a written application of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic for the period necessary for return to the Kyrgyz Republic, but not more than 30 days.
The validity of the certificate of return to the Kyrgyz Republic of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as persons transferred by judicial or law enforcement agencies of a foreign state, subject to extradition, extradition or readmission, is 90 days.
When applying for a certificate, the applicant submits:
a) application of the established pattern;
b) a document (protocol, certificate, etc.) issued by the competent authority of the receiving state, confirming the fact that the applicant applied to the loss of his passport. If it is not possible to submit due to various circumstances of the document (certificate, ticket-notification, protocol, etc.), the applicant submits a detailed written explanation, indicating all the circumstances and reasons for the loss of the passport;
c) two 3x4 photos;
d) documents allowing identification of the applicant's identity and confirming the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic (identity card of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, birth certificate, military ID card, warrant officer's identity card, military warrant of a reserve officer, conscript certificate, business card with a photograph) or certified consular officer in accordance with the established procedure, at least two citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who confirm the identity of the applicant, copies of their passports.
After returning to the Kyrgyz Republic, the applicant must within fifteen days apply to the territorial unit of the authorized state body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of population registration for the design and manufacture of a new passport and the mandatory delivery of a certificate.
For the issue of a certificate, diplomatic missions of the Kyrgyz Republic and consular offices of the Kyrgyz Republic levy funds for the provision of consular services in accordance with the procedure established by the regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.