List of documents for renunciation of citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Renunciation of citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic of a person residing in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic or abroad is carried out on the basis of the voluntary will of that person. In cases provided for in Article 25 of the Law, renunciation of citizenship from the Kyrgyz Republic is not allowed.
1. Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic permanently residing in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic shall submit the following documents to the internal affairs bodies at the place of residence, and those permanently residing outside the Kyrgyz Republic to diplomatic missions or consular offices of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- a request in established form (Appendix 2) addressed to the President of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- birth certificate;
- general civil passport of the Kyrgyz Republic of 2006 (International passport);
- passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic (ID-card);
- certificate of marriage, certificate of divorce, death of the spouse or a court decision recognizing the spouse dead or missing, certificate from the registry office that is not married - in appropriate cases;
- residence permit of an alien;
- document of the tax authority of the Kyrgyz Republic (at the applicant’s last residence in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic) on the absence of tax arrears;
- 3 color photos in the size 4x6 on a white background, glossy paper;
- confirmation of the payment of state duty or consular fees in the amount of 510 US dollars (Halyk Bank), the purpose of the payment - consular fees) - to persons under 16 years old and over 60 years of age, payment is 255 US dollars, according to the details:
The Consulate General of the Kyrgyz Republic in Almaty Luganskyi 30 A
BIN / IIN 040950023012
BIK HSBKKZKX PCC 859
2. If the applicant has a spouse of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as persons who are dependent on him and are citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, he must submit a written statement about their attitude to the applicant’s withdrawal from the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. If the applicant at the same time applies for the minor children to leave the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic, then, depending on the circumstances stipulated by the Law, the following shall be submitted:
- certificate of birth, establishment of custody or guardianship, deprivation of parental rights;
- written consent of the parties to the termination or retention of the child’s citizenship if one of the parents or guardians remains a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic certified by a notary or in a diplomatic representation (or consular office) of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- written consent of children aged 14 to 18 years to change citizenship, notarized or certified by a diplomatic mission (or consular office) of the Kyrgyz Republic.