Useful tips for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic staying in the host country (recommendations, etc.)
REMINDER FOR CITIZENS OF THE Kyrgyz Republic, WHO ARE COMING TO UKRAINE
Entry mode: Visa-free (up to 90 days, citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic may stay temporarily in Ukraine for no more than 90 days within 180 days from the date of first entry). Agreement between the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on reciprocal visa-free travel of citizens.
The list of documents for entry / exit to / from Ukraine / s citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1. A civil (foreign) passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2. Official passport of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3. Diplomatic passport of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4. Seafarer's passport (in the presence of a ship role or an extract from it);
5. Certificate of return to the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. For minor children notarized certified consent of legal representatives to travel to Ukraine and back, accompanied by third parties.
For children under the age of 16, a civil (foreign passport) of the Kyrgyz Republic is required.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic are exempted from the obligation to register (registration at the place of stay) with the competent authorities of Ukraine for 90 days.
The period of temporary stay is calculated from the date of entry of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic to the territory of Ukraine.
In the case of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic staying on the territory of Ukraine for more than 90 days, a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic is obliged to receive the appropriate category of visa, depending on the purpose of stay.
A foreign citizen will be allowed to enter Ukraine under the following circumstances:
- The absence of a decision of the authorized state body of Ukraine on a ban on entry into Ukraine regarding a foreign citizen or stateless person;
- Confirmation of the purpose of the planned stay. One of the prerequisites required for a foreign citizen to enter the territory of Ukraine is the ability to confirm the purpose of the planned stay in Ukraine. Confirmation can be, including, the presence of an invitation from individuals or legal entities, as well as a return ticket for vehicles.
- The availability of sufficient financial security for the period of the planned stay and for returning to the state of origin or transit to a third country, or having the opportunity to obtain sufficient financial security by legal means on the territory of Ukraine. The procedure for confirming sufficient financial security was approved by Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 884 dated December 4, 2013 “On approving the Procedure for confirming sufficient funding for foreigners and stateless persons to enter Ukraine, stay on the territory of Ukraine, transit through Ukraine and leave it and determining the amount of such security ”;
December 4, 2013. The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine adopted Resolution No. 884 “On approving the Procedure for confirming sufficient funding for foreigners and stateless persons to enter Ukraine, stay on the territory of Ukraine, transit through the territory of Ukraine and leave it and determine the amount of such security ".
In this case, the action of this Order does not apply to:
1) foreigners and stateless persons who permanently reside in Ukraine;
2) stateless persons under the age of eighteen; foreign cruising tourists, etc .;
3) foreigners and stateless persons covered by the Law of Ukraine “On Refugees and Persons Requiring Additional or Temporary Protection”.
Foreigners and stateless persons to enter Ukraine, stay on the territory of Ukraine, transit through the territory of Ukraine and travel abroad to another state, unless otherwise specified by law, must have 20 times the subsistence minimum per person based on for the month set in Ukraine on the day of their entry into Ukraine.
In accordance with Article 7 of the Law of Ukraine “On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2013”, the subsistence minimum for one person per month from December 1 is set at 1,176 hryvnias.
In accordance with the third part of Article 21 of the Law of Ukraine "On the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons", the availability of financial security or a guarantee of its availability can be confirmed by submitting for control:
1) cash in the national currency of Ukraine or in converted foreign currency;
2) a document indicating the amount of money, on the basis of which it is possible to receive money in the banking institutions of Ukraine;
3) a payment card of international payment systems with an extract from the personal bank account of the applicant, confirming the available amount of funds;
4) a document confirming the booking or payment of housing, payment of food in Ukraine;
5) travel service agreements (vouchers);
6) the letter of guarantee of the receiving party, which invited a foreigner or stateless person, to assume the obligation to pay all costs of a person related to his stay in the territory of Ukraine and departure from Ukraine;
7) a travel ticket for returning to the country of citizenship or country of permanent residence or to a third country.
List of lawyers in Kiev:
Name of the organization (contact persons)
Advocacy of Ukraine
Doctor of Law
Ph.D., Associate Professor
Honorary title "Outstanding Lawyer of Ukraine"
Begov Davlat Dzhurabekovich
tel: +38 (098) 0445500
Administrative cases related to traffic violations and traffic accidents
Attorneys at Law “ARTIST LAWYERS”
Lawyer, Managing Partner of ARTEL ATTORNEYS Lawyers Association
Korzhuk Igor Aleksandrovich
04070, Kiev city, st
st. Borisoglebskaya, d. 16-B, of. 2
tel./fax: (044) 425-46-64,
tel.mob. (067) 454-69-70
korzhuk @ taxlawyers.com.ua
Conducting court cases.
Family law. Administrative law and process.
Labor law and process, Administrative cases related to traffic violations and traffic accidents
Law Firm Klochkov & Partners
lawyer, managing partner
Member of the Kiev Bar Council
Deputy Chairman of the Committee for the Defense of Lawyers of the National Association of Lawyers of Ukraine
In September 2019, according to the rating “Client Choice”, the TOP-100 of the best lawyers in Ukraine, “Legal Newspaper”, was recognized as one of the best in the practice of criminal law and process.
+38 (044) 285-02-91,
+38 (050) 463-71-71
+38 (098) 001-20-30,
(Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp)
+38 (050) 463-71-70
Criminal law and process,
International search by Interpol channels,
Private customersEconomic and physical security
+38 (066) 571-47-94,
+38 067 email@example.com