The Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Malaysia, within the scope of its authority, may carry out notarial actions in the form of issuing powers of attorney and certifying applications for the implementation of legal actions in the Kyrgyz Republic on behalf of the principal.
Notarial actions are performed at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic with the personal presence of the applicant and the provision of the following documents:
1. Appeal on the design of the required document indicating the name, address, phone number, email address.
2. Civil passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. A copy of the passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, a trusted person.
4. Depending on the type of document, provided:
- in case of accompanying a minor child abroad, a copy of the birth certificate and a copy of the child’s civil passport.
- in the case of the right to manage immovable and movable property - a copy of the title document (registration certificate, house register, registration certificate of the car, sales contract, etc.).
5. Consular fees are 50 US dollar.
For the convenience of applicants, the initial acceptance of applications for registration of power of attorney is made by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the preliminary approval of the text of the power of attorney, as well as a date, time for arrival and signing of the document.