In accordance with the Regulation on the implementation of consular legalization, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 60, February 21, 2011:
1. Documents drawn up in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic by the competent authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic or with their participation, and intended for use in the territory of a foreign state are subject to legalization in cases where, in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of a foreign state their use in a given foreign state provides for the implementation of legalization.
2. Documents drawn up in the territory of a foreign state and intended for use in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic are subject to legalization in accordance with the procedure established by these Regulations, if their use in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with regulatory legal Acts of the Kyrgyz Republic due to the need for legalization.
Legalization of documents for use to the Republic of Austria
To legalize documents, the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy, which you need to legalized and notarized by the seals of the following state bodies:
- State Notary Office of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Office of Notaries and Advocates of the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Department of Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic;
Legalization of foreign documents for use in the Kyrgyz Republic
All documents issued by state/non-state bodies of Austria must necessarily be legalized in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Austria, the Ministry of Justice of Austria and translated into Kyrgyz or Russian to be recognized as valid in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Note: In the absence of the above seals/stickers, as well as translation into Kyrgyz or Russian languages, the document will not be accepted for legalization at the Consular Section of the Embassy.