The Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Republic of Azerbaijan, within its powers, can carry out notary actions in the form of issuing powers of attorney and assuring applications for the implementation of legal actions in the Kyrgyz Republic on behalf of the principal.
Notarial actions are carried out in the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Baku with the personal presence of the applicant and the provision of the following documents:
1. Appeal for the execution of the required document indicating the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
2. The general passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. A copy of the passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, a trusted person.
4. Depending on the type of document, the following are provided:
- in the case of accompanying an underage child abroad, a copy of the birth certificate and a copy of the child's general civil passport.
- in the case of the right to manage immovable and movable property - a copy of the title deed (technical passport, house book, technical passport of the car, contract of sale, etc.).
5. Consular fees are 50 US dollars.