Within its authority, the consular department of the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Republic of India carries out notarial actions (powers of attorney and applications) for the implementation of legal actions in the Kyrgyz Republic.
For notarial acts, the personal attendance of the applicant and the provision of the following necessary documents are required:
1. A request letter addressed to the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Republic of India on the execution of a power of attorney or a statement indicating the name, address, email address, telephone number.
2. Copies of the general civil passport and OCI-card (Overseas Citizen of India) or a valid visa of India;
3. Copies of the ID-card (two sides) of the applicant and the authorized agent;
4. Consular fees are 50 US dollars.
5. In some cases, additional documents may be required.