In order to organize effective consular services for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, protect their rights and legally protected interests outside the Kyrgyz Republic, the Embassy carries out work on consular registration and deregistration of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic through the use of the automated information system "Consular Registration".
Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic dated November 25, 2019 No. 632 for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic temporarily residing in the Russian Federation provides for the possibility of consular registration both in person at the Embassy and remotely (without a personal appearance of a citizen).
For temporary consular registration in person, citizens submit the following documents:
- national passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic (identification card - a passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic (ID-card) or a general passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic).
For temporary consular registration without a personal appearance (remotely), citizens must send the following scanned documents to the email address: email@example.com:
- registration card filled in according to the form (download);
- national passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- color photograph with a clear image of the face.
The basis for refusal to register with a consular officer is the absence or incorrect completion of the registration card. The applicant is responsible for the accuracy of the information indicated in the registration card.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who left the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of permanent residence, for registration on (permanent) consular registration, provide / send the following documents:
- general civil (foreign) passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- address sheet of disposal with a stamp “Deregistered” with the official seal of the territorial subdivision of the authorized state body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of population registration
Temporary and permanent consular registration is provided free of charge.
Deregistration of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in a foreign state is carried out at the request of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in the following cases:
- return of a citizen to the Kyrgyz Republic;
- departure of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic to live in another foreign state;
- change by a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic of the place of residence within one foreign state, with moving to the territory of the consular district of another consular institution.
Deregistration of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in a foreign state is carried out without the application of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic in the following cases:
- withdrawal from citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- death of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who have not been removed from the consular register and left for the Kyrgyz Republic can be removed from the consular register at the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic in Bishkek or the Plenipotentiary Representation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic in Osh, Jalal-Abad and Batken regions when applying or in authorized state body in the field of population registration - in case of registration at the place of residence in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Deregistration is also carried out free of charge.
If necessary, citizens have the right to apply to the foreign office of the Kyrgyz Republic with a request to affix a mastic stamp in a civil passport for consular registration or removal from consular registration.
We remind you that consular registration is one of the prerequisites for inclusion in the list of voters abroad.