In order to receive notary services at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic to Hungary, citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic must be registered with the consular registry of the Embassy.
Citizens who are not registered with the consular authorities must submit an application for consular registration along with the application for notarial acts.
Detailed information on consular registration can be found in the Consular Registration section.
The Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic to Hungary, within the framework of its authority, may carry out notarial actions in the form of issuing powers of attorney and certifying applications for legal action in the Kyrgyz Republic on behalf of the applicant.
Legislative acts of the Kyrgyz Republic may also provide for other notarial acts performed by consular officials of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Notarial actions are performed at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Budapest only with the personal presence of the applicant and the provision of the following documents:
1. Application for execution of the required document indicating the full name, residential address, telephone number, e-mail address (sample application can be obtained from the Consular Section of the Embassy).
2. The original and copies of the passport of the applicant;
3. Сopies of the Kyrgyz Republic ID card of the applicant and authorized person;
4. In some cases, the Consular Section may request additional documents.
- In the case of accompanying a minor child abroad, a copy of the child's birth certificate and a copy of the child's passport.
- In the case of the right to manage immovable and movable property - a copy of the document of title (technical passport, house book, vehicle technical passport, contract of sale, etc.).
Consular fees are $ 10. Payment for the implementation of a notarial action should be made through the bank: The Bank's fees are at the expense of the applicant i.e. are not included in this amount (bank details can be seen here).
For the convenience of applicants, the initial acceptance of power of attorney applications is made by email: email@example.com, to pre-approve the text of the power of attorney, and a date, time to arrive and sign the document is scheduled.