The Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Italy, within the framework of its authority, may carry out notarial actions in the form of issuing powers of attorney and certifying applications for the implementation of legal actions in the Kyrgyz Republic on behalf of the principal.
Notarial actions are performed at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Rome with the personal presence of the applicant and the provision of the following documents:
1. Appeal on the design of the required document indicating the name, address of residence, telephone, e-mail address.
2. Passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. A copy of the passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic (a trusted person).
4. Depending on the type of document, provide:
- in the case of accompanying a minor child abroad, a copy of the birth certificate and a copy of the child’s civil passport.
- in the case of the right to manage immovable and movable property - a copy of the title document (registration certificate, house register, registration certificate of the car, sales contract, etc.).
Consular fee is 50 USD.
For the convenience of applicants, the initial acceptance of applications is to be made by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for preliminary approval of the text of the requested document.