The Consul performs the following notarial actions:
- certifies transactions, except for agreements on the alienation of immovable property located on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- takes measures to protect the hereditary property;
- issues certificates of inheritance rights;
- issues certificates of ownership of a share in the common property of the spouses;
- testifies to the accuracy of copies of documents and extracts from them;
- attests to the authenticity of the signature on the documents;
- testifies to the correctness of the translation of documents from one language to another;
- certifies the fact that a citizen is alive;
- certifies the fact that a citizen is in a certain place;
- certifies the identity of the citizen with the person depicted in the photo;
- certifies the time of presentation of documents;
- accepts monetary amounts and securities as a deposit;
- performs executive inscriptions;
- accepts documents for storage;
- provides evidence;
- makes sea protests.
Legislative acts of the Kyrgyz Republic may also provide for other notarial actions performed by officials of consular institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Notarial acts are performed in a consular institution. In some cases, notarial actions may be performed outside of the specified institution.
Notarial actions are performed on the day of presentation of all necessary documents, payment of the state fee, funds for the provision of consular services and reimbursement of actual expenses.
Notarized transactions, as well as applications and other documents are signed in the presence of the consul performing notarial actions. If a transaction, application or other document is signed in the absence of the consul, the signatory must personally confirm that the document is signed by him.
The Consul do not accept documents for notarial actions if:
- documents have erasures or postscript, crossed out words and other unspecified corrections, as well as if the documents are written in pencil;
- the documents are set out on several sheets, but are not numbered or laced, are not certified by the signature of the official and the seal of the organization that issued the document;
- the documents are signed by a facsimile.
The Consul refuses to perform notarial actions in cases where:
- the commission of such an action is contrary to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- an incapacitated citizen or a representative who does not have the necessary powers applied for a notarial action;
- a transaction made on behalf of a legal entity contradicts the purposes specified in its charter or regulations;
- the transaction does not comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the documents submitted for the notarial action do not comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The Consul charges funds for notarial actions performed at the rates established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Republic of Korea, within its powers, may perform notarial actions in the form of power of attorney and certification of applications for legal actions in the Kyrgyz Republic on behalf of the principal.
Notarial actions are performed at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Republic of Korea with the personal presence of the applicant and the provision of the following documents:
- An application for the registration of the required document indicating the full name, residential address, phone number, e-mail address (To be filled in at the Embassy).
- A general civil passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic + a copy.
- A copy of the passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, a trusted person.
- Depending on the type of document, provided:
- in case of accompanying a minor child abroad, a copy of the birth certificate and a copy of the child's passport.
- in the case of the right to manage immovable and movable property - a copy of the title document (registration certificate, house book, vehicle registration certificate, purchase and sale agreement, etc.).
- The original receipt for payment of consular fees in the amount of 10 US dollars to the following bank account of the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Republic of Korea. Payment for consular services should be made only at the bank (KEB Hana Bank). Internet banking or ATM transfer is not possible. Consular fees are paid before the consular action is performed.
Account holder (예금주):
Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic (주한키르키즈대사관 )
Account number (계좌번호):
166-890032-68638 (US dollar account)
KEB Hana Bank (외환은행)
NOTE: In some cases, additional documents may be required.
Important information: for the convenience of applicants, the initial acceptance of applications for a power of attorney is made by e-mail email@example.com, for preliminary approval of the text of the power of attorney.
Reception time: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 12:00 by appointment (you can make an appointment by calling +82 2 379 0952 or write to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org having previously agreed on the date and time).
To receive notarial services at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Republic of Korea, citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic must be on the consular registration of the Embassy.
Citizens who are not on consular registration must, together with an application for notarial actions, submit an application for consular registration.
Detailed information on consular registration can be found in the Consular registration section.