In accordance with the second part of Article 6 of the Law "On Citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic" dated May 21, 2007 No. 70, the acquisition by the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic of another citizenship does not entail the termination of citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The Law on Citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic provides for the termination of citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic on the basis of a written application of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who have reached the age of 18.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, who live in Abu Dhabi and wish to formalize their resignation from the Kyrgyz Republic citizenship must submit the following documents:
1. A written request of the applicant to the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic about the intention to quit the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic, indicating the reason for leaving the citizenship.
The application includes passport details, a UAE address, a phone number, and an email address. address of residence in the Kyrgyz Republic before departure.
2. Application form addressed to the President of the Kyrgyz Republic (to be filled in at the Embassy).
3. Civil passport of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic (original and copies).
4. Birth certificate (original and copies).
5. Certificate of marriage, certificate of divorce, death of the spouse (spouse) or a court decision declaring the spouse (spouse) dead or missing, in appropriate cases (original and copy).
6. Document of the tax authority of the Kyrgyz Republic (at the last place of residence of the applicant in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic) on the absence of tax arrears;
7. Document of the competent authority of a foreign state on whether the applicant has other citizenship or confirms the possibility of granting the applicant other citizenship in the event of renunciation of the citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic.
*** All of the above documents must be submitted in three (3) copies (1 original and 2 color copies).
Renunciation of citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic is not allowed if a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1) has unfulfilled obligations to the state or property obligations with which the interests of legal entities or individuals are connected in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) brought by law enforcement agencies of the Kyrgyz Republic as a defendant in a criminal case or in relation to him there is a valid court sentence that has entered into force and is enforceable.
Persons who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age) make out of citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic independently.
The application must be signed personally by the applicant with the date of preparation.
Petitions are accepted only if all the above documents are available and are considered accepted for consideration from the day the applicant submits all the necessary documents.
The submission by the applicant of false documents or the communication of knowingly false information is grounds for refusing to accept the application.
The application is submitted personally by the applicant.
When submitting applications for renunciation of citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic, a consular fee is charged, which amounts to US $ 350 (1,292 Dirham of the United Arab Emirates at the current rate of $ 1. * 3.69 dirham).