The Consulate General of the Kyrgyz Republic in Dubai, the UAE, within its authority, can carry out notarial actions in the form of issuing powers of attorney and certifying applications for legal action in the Kyrgyz Republic on behalf of the applicant.
Notarial acts are performed at the Consulate General of the Kyrgyz Republic in Dubai only with the personal presence of the applicant and the provision of the following documents:
1. Application addressed to the General Consul on the execution of the required document indicating the full name, residential address, telephone number, e-mail address (please download the application sample here).
2. Copies of the civil passport and the resident visa in the UAE of the applicant;
3. If available, clear color photocopies of two sides of the applicant's internal ID card of the Kyrgyz Republic of the applicant and an authorized person;
4. Depending on the type of document, the following documents should be additionally provided:
- in case of accompanying a minor child abroad, copies of birth certificate, civil (foreign) passports of the child and parents (SAMPLE);
- in case of the right to manage immovable and movable property, a clear photocopy of the title document (registration certificate, house book, vehicle registration certificate, sales contract, etc.);
5. Consular fees are 50 US dollars and bank charges.
Note: In some cases, the Consulate General may request additional documents.
Important information: According to the rates on consular fees, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 219 of April 10, 2017, urgency rates are not applied to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic.