Consular registration is a prerequisite for further consular services for a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic living abroad, and providing him with such consular services as protecting rights and interests abroad, exchanging passports, renouncing citizenship, legalizing documents, issuing and issuing other necessary social documents. legal nature.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic leaving the Kyrgyz Republic for more than three months, within three working days from the date of arrival in the host country, are registered (registered with the consular office) at a diplomatic mission or consular office of the Kyrgyz Republic in the host country.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic leaving for permanent residence outside the Kyrgyz Republic should be removed from the register at the place of residence on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The Consul registers and puts on the consular register in his consular district the following citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- those who left for permanent residence outside the Kyrgyz Republic;
- those who left the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of study, work and other purposes for a period exceeding three months;
- minor children adopted by foreign citizens and stateless persons;
- minor children who were born outside the Kyrgyz Republic and are citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, for whom a birth certificate was duly issued at a diplomatic mission or consular office of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- change their place of residence outside the Kyrgyz Republic.
In order to register consular registration of minor citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, a parent or guardian (trustee) must complete an application form (in addition to the following documents).
A citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, depending on the conditions of his stay in the host country, may receive temporary and permanent consular registration.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic staying in the host country for at least 1 month and not more than 3 years are subject to temporary consular registration.
1. Passport of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2. Certificate of residence;
3. Consular fees in the prescribed amount;
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic staying in the host country for at least 3 years and planning to stay for permanent residence are subject to permanent consular registration.
For registration on a permanent consular registration, it is necessary to seek advice from the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Turkmenistan.
The grounds for refusal of consular registration are:
- the absence of a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic passport or a document replacing it;
- the absence or incorrect filling of any document.
Removal from the consular registration of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in a foreign state is carried out by the Embassy upon the applications of citizens in the case of:
- departure of a citizen to the Kyrgyz Republic for permanent residence;
- departure of a citizen to stay in another foreign country;
- termination of a person’s citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic in the event of his departure from citizenship or loss of citizenship;
- the death of a citizen.
Cost of consular registration of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who arrived at:
- temporary stay - $ 3;
- permanent residence - $ 5.
Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Notary”