The Republic of Uzbekistan, country territory
447400км2, population of the country
The capital of country -
Tashkent. The big citiesof Uzbekistan:
Andijan. Bukhara. Jizzakh. Karshi. Navoi. Namangan. Samarkand. Khiva. Urgench.
Climate is sharply continental.
Average temperatures in January from -10C to + 4c, in july from
- uzbek language
The language of international communication – russion.
1 january – New year.
8 march- International Women's Day.
21 march- Navruz.
9 may - Day of memory and honor.
30 june - Day of youth.
1 september - independence Day.
1 october -Teachers and Mentors Day.
8 december - Constitution day.
Ruza hait &Kurban hait determined by the lunar calendar.
Weekend: subboots and sundays.
National currency -
1$=10 545 sum
1 hour less Kyrgyz time
Flight connection Bishkek-Tashken and
daily bus service Bishkek-Tashkent
Contact details of the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Republic of Uzbekistan for receiving visitors on consular issues.
Reception days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Reception hours: from 09:30 h. To 12:00 h. And from 14:30 h.To 17:00 h. (Reception and issuance of documents).
Address: Tashkent, Mirzo-Ulukbek district,6-street Niyozbek Yuli, house 30.
Telephone: +998 71 2398613,
in case of emergency +998 90 9012982.
The list of lawyers in the Republic of Uzbekistan
The Embassy has prepared a list of lawyers in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for use by citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who may require the services of lawyers/law firms in the territory of Uzbekistan.
The list includes information about lawyers, law offices and law firms based on information voluntarily provided by them.
At the same time, we inform you that the information is for reference only and is not a recommendation. The decision to use or refuse to use the information and services of lawyers and organizations listed in this list shall be taken by citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic independently.
Attention! The Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Republic of Uzbekistan is not responsible for the quality of services provided by lawyers and law firms from this list, and for any other consequences arising from the use of the information contained therein.
The Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Republic of Uzbekistan does not pay for the services of lawyers and organizations, do not reimburse the costs and expenses incurred by you in connection with the use of information from this list.
For more information about the services of listed individuals and entities, please contact them directly.
For more information on the services of the lawyers included in this list, please contact them directly.
Name of organization (contact persons)
Law firm "LEGAL VECTOR»
Sherzod Akhmedov, Satarovich
Address: Namangan, Margilan street, 8
+ 998 93 600 10 00
Rustamov Tahir Ergashevich
42 Mustakillik Ave.
world wide web. resjudikata.BONDS'
+ 998 71 267 11 72,
+ 998 71 268 57 26,
+ 998 90 168 02 16
Tashtayeva Nargiza Malikovna
array "massif",quarter 4, building 1
+ 998 71 221 72 25,
+ 998 90 928 55 61
Law firm "Konun»
Solovyeva Nadezhda Nikolaevna
Address: Tashkent region, Chirchik, Pulat Yusupova, 10/1
+ 998 9723 77099
The order of entry/exit, requirements for a stay in Republic Uzbekistan
About entry into the Republic of Uzbekistan and departure from the Republic of Uzbekistan of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic
The order of entry, exit, transit and temporary stay in the territories of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Uzbekistan is regulated by the Agreement between the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On mutual trips of citizens", signed on October 3, 2006 in Tashkent (text of the agreement).
In accordance with the Agreement, citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who are the owners of valid travel documents can enter, leave, transit and temporarily stay in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan without visas for up to 60 days. If you stay more than 60 days, you must apply for a visa in accordance with the procedure established by the national legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
List of documents of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic for entry, exit, transit, movement and stay in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. Diplomatic passport of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2. Service passport of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3. Civil passport of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4. Certificate for return to the Kyrgyz Republic.
Visas of the Republic of Uzbekistan to foreign citizens and stateless persons are issued in diplomatic missions and consular offices of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad based on the visa support (confirmation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan).
Visa support is issued based on the application of inviting legal entities and individuals permanently or temporarily located in the territory of Uzbekistan, represented in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The list of required documents to invite foreigners by legal entities:
- Visa application on the letterhead of the organization of the established sample;
- E-form of the site evisa.mfa.uz:
- Copies of passports of the invited person, the head of the organization and the authorized person of the organization, for submission of documents;
- Copies of documents for the organization (license, certificate, certificates, etc.).);
- Copies of orders to the head and the authorized person;
- A copy of the power of attorney of the organization to the authorized person;
- For arrival visa at Tashkent airport, you must also provide copies of your flight tickets or booking;
- Certificate of employment of the invited person.
The list of required documents to invite foreigners by persons:
- Visa application of the established sample;
- E-form of the site evisa.mfa.uz;
- Copies of passports of the invited and inviting person;
- The original notice of invitation issued by the internal Affairs bodies of the Republic of UZBEKISTAN;
- Copies of documents confirming family ties (if any);
- For arrival visa at Tashkent airport, you must also provide a copy of your flight ticket or reservation.
The term of consideration of applications of legal entities and individuals in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is 10 working days in compliance with the established order of submission of documents.
To obtain a visa, foreign citizens and stateless persons must submit the following documents to the diplomatic mission or consular office of Uzbekistan abroad:
- passport or document of a stateless person, the validity of which must exceed the validity of the visa for at least 3 months;
- completed visa application form in 2 copies;
- 2 passport size color photos.
For processing and issuing visas to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, in accordance with the provisions of the Agreement between the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On mutual travel of citizens", signed on October 3, 2006. in Tashkent, consular fees in the amount of:
- up to six months - $ 10;
- up to one year - $ 20.
Registration of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, making temporary trips to the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Foreign citizens temporarily staying in the Republic of Uzbekistan (including citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic) reside in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan on valid General civil passports of the Kyrgyz Republic under the mandatory condition of temporary residence permit. General civil passports are submitted for temporary residence within three days, excluding holidays and weekends.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, residing in the Republic of Uzbekistan for private purposes, by invitation of private individuals or organizations residing in the private sector, are obliged in due time to personally appeal to bodies of internal Affairs (departments of entry-exit and registration of citizenship) for temporary registration and receipt of stamps in my passport. The presence of the owner of the property is also recommended when applying.
Persons temporarily staying in a hotel, undergoing inpatient treatment in a medical institution, resting in sanatoriums and rest homes, are registered in the appropriate institution.
The duration of registration depends on the purpose of stay in Uzbekistan and can be up to 6 months. At the end of the registration period, citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic are obliged to leave the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Since July 15, 2018, remote temporary registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons has started to work in Uzbekistan.
Registration is carried out in three ways: through the Internet portal (emehmon.uz), through the mobile application and through the systems of registration of independent tourists in the accommodation. This system previously had a standard approach to registration in accommodation facilities and hospitals.
The first method is an Internet portal. To register via the portal need to open a website emehmon.uz, in the registration window to enter your data, then fill in the form "a piece of arrival" and in the end to calculate on tourist collection, putting payment card data.
The second method is a Mobile application. To register via mobile app emehmon, you need to install the app emehmon in mobile device and register using a mobile phone number, fill out a piece of arrival, to pay the amount of the tourist tax, which is automatically calculated. Currently available only for mobile devices - Android.
With the above two methods that can be used independently staying foreign citizens, as well as their invited persons (relatives, friends), receiving foreign citizens, are not for commercial purposes.
The third method is the System of accommodation of independent tourists in accommodation facilities.
For foreign citizens who have registered in the means of accommodation and paid tourist fees, but not living in them, there is a special point in the e-mehmon system – independent tourists. To do this, fill in all the fields as usual and specify the number of days of stay.
IMPORTANT! To avoid problems with law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Uzbekistan, temporarily staying in Uzbekistan, follow the following recommendations:
- Register at the hotel or the internal Affairs bodies (departments of entry and exit at the units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Uzbekistan, the so-called "passport office") no later than the third day from the date of entry into Uzbekistan (that is, crossing the border of Uzbekistan), and the day of entry is considered the first of these three days. Uzbek law enforcement authorities consider the day of arrival in Uzbekistan to be the first of the three days in which registration is allowed. The three-day period of temporary residence is considered to be from 00:01 hours of the next day after the date of arrival (crossing the border of the Republic of Uzbekistan). Failure to comply with these terms may be qualified as a violation of the rules of stay in Uzbekistan.
Weekends – Sunday and national holidays of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Saturday working day).
- The above-mentioned three-day period is valid only for registration after entering Uzbekistan. The legislation of Uzbekistan does not provide for separate periods of stay without registration before leaving the country or for changing the address of the place of stay. This means that the registration must be valid on the day of departure from Uzbekistan. If on the day of departure from Uzbekistan the registration period has expired, it may be considered a violation. In this case, it does not matter whether the days of the three-day period allowed for registration after entry have been "saved".
- If you change the address of stay in Uzbekistan for a day or more (a trip to visit, travel), immediately (on the same day), please contact the registration at the new address of stay. The legislation of Uzbekistan does not establish the terms in which registration is made when changing the address of stay (moving to another accommodation or to another hotel). Law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Uzbekistan proceed from the assumption that in this case the registration should be issued immediately (on the same day). In other cases, a foreign citizen may be charged with a violation. In Uzbekistan, the practice of so-called "passport regime checks" is common. In case of detection of the fact that a foreign citizen has a temporary registration at one address (or in a hotel), and lives at another, such a citizen may be held liable.
- Before placing in the hotel (sanatorium or medical institution), be sure to specify the registration procedure and at the check-out do not forget to pick up and save the registration mark for presentation to the bodies exercising migration control at the border crossing point.
IMPORTANT! In accordance with part 1 of article 225 of the Code of administrative responsibility of the Republic of Uzbekistan, violation by a foreign citizen or stateless person of the rules of stay in the Republic of Uzbekistan, that is, living without a temporary residence permit or on invalid documents, failure to comply with the established procedure of temporary or permanent residence, movement or choice of residence, evasion of departure at the end of the period of stay, as well as non-compliance with the rules of transit through the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan entails a fine of 50 to 100 minimum wages or expulsion from the Republic of Uzbekistan.
From temporary residence are exempt:
- foreign citizens arriving in the Republic of Uzbekistan for up to three days and leaving the Republic during this period;
- foreign citizens under the age of 16;
- heads of state and government of foreign countries,
- members of parliamentary and government delegations,
- crew members of foreign military aircraft arriving in the Republic of Uzbekistan in the prescribed manner;
- persons who are part of the crews of foreign vehicles engaged in the transport of goods and passengers in international traffic, while in cities and towns on the routes of transportation, including at destinations;
In case of entry of a citizen of a foreign state into the Republic of Uzbekistan through international airports, it is allowed to import goods without duty up to 2000 us dollars, through railway and river checkpoints – up to 1000 us dollars, through road (pedestrian) checkpoints – up to 300 us dollars. In this case, it is not required to specify them in the Customs Declaration.
If You do not have sufficient information about customs regulations, you can contact the customs office.
There are restrictions on the importation of certain goods without duty. In particular, alcohol, including beer – up to 2 liters, tobacco products of different types – up to 10 boxes, Cologne and liquids containing alcohol in its composition – up to 3 pieces, precious metal and jewelry made of precious stones – up to 65 grams.
Persons with foreign citizenship with permanent residence in the Republic of Uzbekistan are allowed to export foreign currency in cash in the amount of up to 5000 us dollars, indicating this amount in the Customs Declaration.
For export of foreign currency up to 2000 us dollars the Customs Declaration is not required.
For export of cash foreign currency exceeding the specified amount, the corresponding permission of territorial administration of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan is required.
The export of foreign currency by non-residents, i.e. persons who do not have citizenship of the Republic of Uzbekistan or foreign persons who do not have permanent residence in the Republic of Uzbekistan is carried out based on the customs Declaration completed at the entrance to the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
In addition, a document certifying the legality of the exported foreign currency in excess of the specified amount by the winners or non-residents who participated in the competitions, contests, and Olympiads organized in the Republic is required.
If You do not have sufficient information about customs regulations, you can contact the staff of the border customs post.
There are restrictions on the export of certain goods. Including rice – up to 3 kg, flour products – up to 5 kg, meat and meat products, sugar and vegetable oil – up to 2 kg, as well as fresh fruits and vegetables, grapes, melons, legumes, as well as the export of dried vegetables and fruits is allowed up to 40 kg.
Prohibited and Restricted Imports
It is prohibited to import into the Republic of Uzbekistan narcotic and psychotropic drugs, precursors, explosive substances and explosives, various materials that harm the building of the state and society and aimed at war, terrorism, violence, extremism and pornography, etc., as well as ethyl alcohol , laser beam distributor, unmanned aerial vehicles, pyrotechnic devices, gambling machines related to cash gain, used motor vehicles of category “M2”, “M3” and “N2”, new vehicles whose level of contamination does not match the requirements of the Euro-3 ecological class, which use gasoline or diesel fuel, in addition, household electrical appliances with energy efficiency of the class “G” and “F”, as well as incandescent bulbs with a power exceeding 40 Watts.
Permission of a competent body is required to import substances harmful to the ozone layer and contain in its composition their products, cultural values, firearms and ammunition, wild plants, their parts, fruits and botany collections, wild animals, their parts and zoology collections, and vital items , prey, their eggs, environmentally hazardous items and waste.
Permission of a competent body is required to export narcotic and psychotropic drugs and precursors, substances, harmful to the ozone layer and contain in their composition their products, cultural values, firearms and cartridges, wild plants, their parts, fruits and botany collections, wild animals, their parts and zoology collections and to produce vital items, prey, their eggs, environmentally hazardous items and wastes.
Every citizen at the entrance/ exit to/ from the Republic of Uzbekistan has the right to transport food products intended only for their own needs: bread and bakery products, confectionery, baked goods, meat, and dairy products (only in industrial packaging), fruits, melons, and gourds.
Prohibited to import and export of unpackaged, homemade meat and dairy products, fish and fish products, eggs, confectionery, and baked goods.
Citizens exporting and importing domestic animals and decorative birds, should have the following documents with them:
- for dogs and cats – a pet passport and a veterinary certificate or a veterinary certificate of a state of health;
-for ornamental birds: a veterinary certificate or a veterinary certificate of a state of health.
These documents are issued by the state veterinary service at the place of residence of the owners of animals or their contents.
- a veterinary certificate is issued without the permission of the Chief State Veterinary inspector of the Republic of Uzbekistan or his deputies for dogs, cats and other unproductive animals (not more than 2 heads) and birds (not more than 10 heads) belonging to persons entering or leaving the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- a veterinary certificate is issued only with the permission of the Chief State Veterinary Inspector of the Republic Uzbekistan or his deputies for dogs, cats and other unproductive animals (more than 2 heads) and birds (more than 10 heads) belonging to persons entering or leaving the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 137 dated March 31, 1998, the export of animals and plants listed in the Red Book is carried out only with the permission of the State Committee for Nature Protection of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- import of goods that are subject to state veterinary control by State Veterinary Service transported from other states with unfavorable epizootic situation unsafe in the epizootic relation is prohibited;
- based on the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Veterinary Medicine” and subordinate regulatory acts, goods which are subject of the state veterinary service control, the owner of which cannot confirm their origin with documents certifying the appropriate quality and veterinary and sanitary safety, as well as with clear signs of poor quality, with the permission of the Chief State Veterinary Inspector shall be destroyed without an examination, or returned to the owner without the right to import into the territory of Uzbekistan.
Reasons for the ban on leaving the Republic of Uzbekistan for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic.
In most cases, this prohibition is imposed due to the existence of arrears in the payment of alimony obligations. This practice is applicable only to debtors and is carried out based on a court decision. To remove the restriction on travel might also the court only after repayment of debt.
You can find out about the restrictions on travel on the website of the Bureau Of compulsory enforcement under the Prosecutor General's office of Uzbekistan – mib.uz.
Information for visitors to Uzbekistan on private vehicles.
The temporary import of vehicles into the Republic of Uzbekistan is permitted if the vehicles are registered in the territory of a foreign state.
According to article 159 of the Customs Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the total period of stay in the customs territory of the temporarily imported vehicle by foreign individuals for non-commercial purposes may not exceed a total of 90 (ninety) calendar days during the calendar year. At the same time, temporary import of the vehicle over the specified period with payment of the fee established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan is allowed.
This rule does not apply to vehicles used for international freight and passenger transport.
IMPORTANT! The period of use of the car with Kyrgyz state numbers in Uzbekistan should not exceed 90 days of the calendar year.
To extend the period of temporary stay of the vehicle imported into the territory of Uzbekistan, in order to avoid violation of customs legislation by the driver, before the expiration of this period, the driver must apply and the relevant documents to the territorial customs authority.
In the case of temporary importation for a period of up to three months of vehicles designed to meet personal needs, foreign citizens and stateless persons who do not have permanent residence in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the border customs post is submitted in triplicate obligation to re-export.
In case of failure of re-exportation or registration of the corresponding customs mode of a motor vehicle within the specified period, for each day of delay of re-exportation be charged a fee of 0.01 USD for each cubic cm of engine volume of the vehicle.
IMPORTANT! In Uzbekistan, to drive a car with tinted you need a special permit.
The maximum permissible tint is 5% rear window and 30% for the rear side Windows. It is prohibited to darken the front and front side Windows in any way. However, it is allowed to install tinting in the upper part of the front windshield of passenger vehicles in the form of a strip width of not more than 14 cm within the light transmission of not less than 30 percent.
In Uzbekistan, vehicles with foreign registration numbers that meet these requirements are allowed to enter the country when paying a state fee of $ 15 (in the national currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the exchange rate of the Central Bank on the day of payment). With cars that do not have tinted, the specified fee is not charged.
International driving licenses are valid for driving on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan. National driving licenses that meet the requirements of the Convention on road traffic are valid on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the presence of their certified translation. The issuance or exchange of national driving permits to foreign citizens that do not meet the requirements of the Convention is carried out in the manner prescribed for citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who marry citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The family law of the Republic of Uzbekistan is enshrined in the Family Code, as well as in the normative acts adopted in accordance with it.
In accordance with the Family Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, foreign citizens and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Uzbekistan enjoy the rights and obligations in family relations on an equal basis with citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Kyrgyz Republic and Uzbekistan have also concluded a Convention on legal assistance and legal relations in civil, family and criminal matters (signed in Minsk on 22.01.1993). The Convention is a source of conflict of laws in the event of marriage between citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic and Uzbekistan.
Marriage between a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic and a citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan may be concluded in the registry office of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the place of residence of one of the future spouses. Marriage is entered into on the joint application of persons entering into marriage, usually after one month from the date of submission of such application.
Marriage may not be contracted in the following cases:
- between persons of whom at least one is already in another registered marriage;
- between relatives on a straight ascending and descending line, between full and half brothers and sisters, and also between adoptive parents and adopted (adopted);
- between persons of whom at least one is declared incapable by the court due to a mental disorder (mental illness or dementia).
At the conclusion of the marriage, the spouses voluntarily choose the surname of one of the spouses as their common surname, or each of the spouses retains his / her prenuptial surname. A change in the name of one of the spouses does not entail a change in the name of the other spouse.
A marriage concluded in a religious ceremony has no legal significance, and accordingly, family relations do not generate and family law is not regulated.
The failure of the body of civil status in the marriage registration can be appealed directly to the court or to the higher in subordination organ.
The couple's property and disposes of them
Property (as well as income) acquired by the spouses during the marriage, as well as acquired before the registration of marriage on the common funds of the future spouses, is their common joint property, unless otherwise provided by law or by the marriage contract, regardless of the name of which of the spouses it is acquired or in the name of whom or
The property of each spouse can be recognized as their joint property if it is established that during the marriage at the expense of common property of spouses or property of each of spouses or work of one of the spouses the investments considerably increasing cost of this property (capital repairs, reconstruction, re-equipment, and others) were made. Property belonging to each of the spouses before marriage, as well as received by one of them during the marriage as a gift, by inheritance or other gratuitous transactions, is his property. Spouses have equal rights to own, use and dispose of property that is their common joint property. When one of the spouses makes a transaction for the disposal of the common property of the spouses, it is assumed that he/she acts with the consent of the other spouse.
A marriage contract is an agreement between the spouses concluded before or after marriage and regulating the property relations of the spouses. The spouses have the right to determine in the marriage contract their rights and obligations for mutual maintenance, family expenses, participation in each other's income, conclusion of property agreements with other persons, joint entrepreneurial activity, to determine the property that will be transferred to each of the spouses in the event of divorce, as well as to include in the marriage contract other provisions relating to the property relations of the spouses.
The marriage contract may not limit the legal capacity or legal capacity of the spouses, their right to apply to the court for protection of their rights, regulate personal non-property relations between the spouses, the rights and obligations of the spouses with respect to children, provide for provisions restricting the right of the disabled needy spouse to receive maintenance, contain other conditions that put one of the spouses in a very unfavorable position or contradict the norms of family law.
The contract is concluded in notarial form, its conclusion, termination, and invalidation is regulated by the civil legislation on contracts.
With mutual consent to the dissolution of marriage of spouses who do not have common minor children, the dissolution of marriage is made in the civil registry office. In the civil registry office at the request of one of the spouses, regardless of whether they have common minor children, the marriage is dissolved if the other spouse:
- recognized by the court as missing;
- recognized by the court incapacitated due to mental disorder (mental illness or dementia);
- sentenced to imprisonment for a term of not less than three years for a crime (article 43 of the criminal code).
If there is a dispute about children, about the division of property, which is the common joint property of the spouses, or about the payment of funds for the maintenance of a disabled spouse, the divorce is made in court.
The marriage is dissolved by the court if it is established that the further joint life of the spouses and the preservation of the family have become impossible.
When a marriage is dissolved in court, the spouses may submit to the court an agreement on which of them the minor children will live with, on the procedure for payment of funds for the maintenance of children and (or) the incapacitated spouse in need, on the amount of these funds or on the division of the common property of the spouses. In the absence of an agreement between the spouses on issues, as well as in establishing that this agreement violates the interests of children or one of the spouses, the court is obliged:
- determine with which of the parents will live minor children after divorce;
- to determine which of the parents and the amount of alimony will be collected for the maintenance of minor children;
- make at the request of spouses (one of them) division of the property, which is in their joint property;
- to determine, at the request of the spouse entitled to maintenance from the other spouse, the amount of such maintenance.
If the division of property affects the interests of third parties, the court must allocate the requirement for the division of property in a separate proceeding. In the case of divorce, claims for recovery of funds spent on the wedding are not subject to satisfaction.
A spouse who has changed his or her surname upon entering into marriage to another may, even after the dissolution of the marriage, be referred to that surname or, if he or she so wishes, may be returned his or her prenuptial surname upon the court's decision to dissolve the marriage.
Disputes about children
According to court practice, the dispute over children most often includes the following aspects:
- a dispute about the place of residence of children;
- recovery of alimony for minor children;
- deprivation or restriction of parental rights.
If the spouses come to common opinion, they shall conclude in writing a special agreement on the place of residence of joint minor children. In the absence of an agreement, the place of residence of such children shall be determined by the court in accordance with the following circumstances:
- the degree of attachment of the child to each of the parents;
- age of children;
- moral and other personal qualities of each parent, the relationship that exists between the child and the parent;
- the possibility of creating conditions for the proper development and upbringing of the child;
- marital status of each parent.
The practice of court decisions shows that young children tend to stay with their mother. This, however, does not mean that the court's decision should be considered as unchanged until the age of majority – the living conditions can change at any time, as a result of which the child's place of residence can be changed by the court. In this case, the concerned parent may apply for the determination of the child's place of residence again.
Despite the place of residence, the child has the right to communicate with both parents and other relatives. In the case of separation of parents, the child has the right to communicate with each of them. A child has the right to communicate with his or her parents also if they live in different countries. A child in an extreme situation (detention, arrest, detention, stay in a medical institution, etc.) has the right to communicate with his or her parents and other relatives in accordance with the procedure established by law.
A parent living separately from the child has the right to communicate with the child, to participate in his or her upbringing and to decide on the child's education. The parent with whom the child lives should not prevent the child from communicating with the other parent, if such communication does not cause harm to the physical and mental health of the child, his moral development. Parents have the right to conclude an agreement in writing on the procedure for the exercise of parental rights by a parent living separately from the child.
If the parents cannot come to an agreement, the dispute is resolved by the court with the participation of the guardianship authority at the request of the parents (one of them). In case of failure to comply with the court decision, the measures provided for by law are applied to the guilty parent.
Grandfather, grandmother, brothers, sisters and other close relatives have the right to communicate with the child. In case of refusal of parents (one of them) from providing to close relatives of the child of the opportunity to communicate with it, guardianship and guardianship authority can oblige parents (one of them) not to interfere with this communication. If the parents (one of them) do not fulfill the decision of the body of guardianship and guardianship, close relatives of the child or the guardianship and guardianship body have the right to address in court with the claim about the removal of obstacles to dialogue with the child. The Tribunal shall decide the dispute based on the child's interests and taking into account the views of the child. In case of failure to comply with the court decision, the measures provided for by law shall be applied to the guilty parent.
EMERGENCY IN UZBEKISTAN
Fire service 101
Telephone Help Desk
"Yellow pages" 1059
General information about the transport of Uzbekistan
If you are going to visit the country on your own car, in terms of traffic rules difficulties are not expected: as in Kyrgyzstan, vehicles are moving on the roads on the right side. Transportation in Uzbekistan between the cities is carried out by the Embassy of large buses and minibuses. Tickets can be purchased at the bus station ticket office or directly from the driver. As a rule, the bus is sent only to fill the cabin. Small buses fill up quickly, respectively, and depart more often. You can also go to cars, as passengers in nikha. Inside the major tourist cities, there are buses and taxis. If you want to explore the city on foot, you can navigate it, and from the stops walk spontaneously. One good way to use the services of local taxi drivers: they love the city a lot, and the fare is not much travel than on the bus. The taxi driver will not only take you to your favorite re point but also live on the spot and answer back. Agree on the price obviously, and trading here is very clever.
V. V. Tashkent there are three metro lines - Uzbek, Chilanzar and YUNUSABAD and protects almost the entire city. Tashkent metro works from 6 am to midnight. I use the metro very well: all the key accessibility of the metropolis are in urban accessibility from the stations. Inside the country, so the transportation is well developed. From Tashkent to all tourist centers, fly planes to Namangan, Bukhara, Khiva, Samarkand, Navoi, and other cities. If you want to get from city to city and fast and low, please rail. From Astana, the train goes to Urgench, Bukhara, Andijan, and Termez. Since Uzbekistan is very elongated, this direction praises to cover the practices of all major cities. In recent years, railway Park has been greatly updated, and it appeared branded high-speed trains with increased comfort.
AIRPORTS IN UZBEKISTAN
The network of airports in Uzbekistan is an important part of the state transport infrastructure, providing fast communication between the cities of the Republic, as well as their connection with foreign countries.
Tashkent international airport is connected by air with all major cities of the world. It has a second ICAO category and accepts all types of aircraft.
In 2001, the reconstruction of the main passenger terminal was completed, during which the terminal of the Central airlines was built with modern equipment, and became more comfortable. The capacity of the terminal is more than 1000 passengers per hour. A number of passenger rooms.
Chrome moreover, the airport complex turns off a separate terminal for transit passengers and the necessary services. Efficient use station square, a good hour and estimated Parking. The routes of public transport, which can deliver passengers to their favorite point of the capital, have been thought out.
It offers guests and residents of Uzbekistan in the terminal building distributed:
- a spacious waiting room, equipped with comfortable furniture and equipped with everything necessary;
- passport, customs, and border control services operating around the clock;
- reference services;
- types of conveyor systems transporting Luggage;
- international telephone service;
- ticket sales and booking offices;
- Duty-Free shops;
- restaurant, bar, fast food outlets;
- currency Exchange office;
- the VIP lounge(room service especially the important people));
- CIP room(superior room).
On the third floor, there is an office of representatives of foreign airlines, including "British Airways", "Asian Airways", "Aeroflot" and a number of others.
Definitely or temporarily and sequentially the terminal building of local airlines. From here you can get to the old cities of the Republic – Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, where the masterpieces of Oriental architectural architecture are concentrated, as well as all other regional centers.
The main airport of Uzbekistan currently serves more than 30 airlines of the near and far abroad. Every day here is made tens of boards. The long-term development plan provides for the transformation of the Tashkent airport into a major international transport hub, through which both passenger and cargo Intercontinental air transport will pass.
The National airline" Uzbekistan Airways " includes 11 airports. Six of them-Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Urgench, Termez, Navoi have international status.
Airport name: Telephone number:
The airport in Mezhdunarodnyie +998 78 1402801 (02,03,04)
International airport "Samarkand" +998 66 2323699, 2323627
International airport "Bukhara" +998 65 2289109
International airport "Urgench" +998 62 2245950
The international airport "Navoi" +998 79 5393540
International airport "Termez" +998 76 2290044
Airport "Tashkent" +998 69 2286890
The Airport "Andijan" +998 74 2242744
The Airport "Fergana" +998 73 2416004
Airport "Karshi" +998 75 2285302
Airport "Nukus" +998 61 7800215
RAILWAY IN UZBEKISTAN
From 2011 began an armchair trip on high-speed train" Afrosiyob " (the Spanish company Talgo) message Tashkent-Samarkand-Tashkent. At the moment, we have a fairly high-speed train "Afrosiyob" cursor out on the route Tashkent – Andijan, Andijan, Bukhara, Andijan to Urgench.
Railway stations in the city: Telephone number:
Bukhara +998 65 5247332
Tashkent +998 1005
Samarkand +998 95 5600142
Navoi +998 79 2255907
Kokand +998 73 5431733
Andijan +998 74 2284285
Termez +998 76 2270386
Karshi +998 75 2272465
Urgench +998 62 2256111
Kungrad +998 61 312260
Nukus +998 61 2232958
Margilan +998 73 2375728
Namangan +998 69 2334384